RUUD IAQ – RCRAM Right Angle Media Air Cleaner
- The RUUD Canada High Efficiency Right Angle Media (RAM) Air Cleaner is a space-saving design for vertical installations.
- Removes atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke particles, and more down to 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch).
- Space saving design for vertical installations, reduces installation space by 6-8 inches.
- Eliminates the need for a 90° duct adapter, as it works as a turning vane providing even distribution across the media filter.
- Helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the heating and cooling equipment.
- Adjustable inlet duct opening replaces need for field forming transition, significantly reducing installation time.
- Reversible air flow. Two access doors allow versatile installation and easy maintenance.
- High Efficiency MERV* 11 Media Filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron.
- Filter material is constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. They are cellulose free and will not sustain mold growth.
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter. Extra deep, 5 1/4 inch, 24 pleat filter, contains more media material than other filters on the market. More surface area means more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure.
- Perfect fit filter allows no air gaps, thereby
maximizing the system’s ability to clean the air.
- User-friendly, easy-to-change filter cartridge means no fussing with complicated combs or brackets.
Filter will last up to one year in standard
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet resists
corrosion and provides trouble-free vertical
installation. Holes are provided to facilitate
mounting to the duct work or air handling system.
- Durable powder coat paint finish on doors (2)
- Replacement filters are packaged 3 per Box.
Replace 1 to 2 times per year depending on on
climate, home renovations, smoking in home, or
number of pets.
RCRAM2000 replace with Part #M8-1056
* MERV: Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Based on ASHRAE Standard 52.2.