- The RUUD Canada High Efficiency Media AirCleaner has been designed to remove atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke particles, and more down to 0.3micron (1/84,000 of an inch).
- Ideal for homes with allergy, asthma or respiratory sufferers, smokers, pets and mustiness.
- Helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the heating and cooling equipment.
- High Efficiency MERV* 11 Media Filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron.
- Filter material is constructed of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture. They are cellulose free and will not sustain mold growth.
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter.
- Extra deep, 5 1/4 inch, 24 pleat filter, contains more media material than other filters on the market. More surface area means more collection area, longer filter life and lower static pressure.
- Perfect fit filter has an exact fit with the cabinet. Does not contain foam, sponge or fiberglass filler. Means all the air is passing through the filter and not through filler material, thereby maximizing the system’s ability to clean the air.
- User-friendly, easy-to-change filter cartridge means no fussing with complicated combs or brackets. LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY MODELS RCNC1620-A, RCNC1625-A RCNC2020-A, RCNC2025-A
- Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications.
- Reversible air flow. Mounts in any position.
- Easy to replace with a RUUD Canada High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner, which is capable of removing harmful contaminants as small as 0.01 micron (1/2,540,000 of an inch). For the most powerful air cleaning system available, add a RUUD True HEPA Air Cleaner to the RUUD Canada Media or Electronic Air Cleaner.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet resists corrosion and provides trouble-free vertical or horizontal installation.
- Holes are provided to facilitate mounting to the duct work or air handling system.
- Durable powder coat paint finish on door resists corrosion.
- Replacement filters are packaged 3 per box. Replace 1 to 2 times per year depending on climate, home renovations, smoking in home, or number of pets. For Models: RCNC1620-A replace with Part #M0-1056 RCNC1625-A replace with Part #M1-1056 RCNC2020-A replace with Part #M2-1056 RCNC2025-A replace with Part #M8-1056