Ruud heating & cooling systems for your home
Do you run out of hot water every time you take shower? Is your hot water not getting hot enough? Is your hot water tank leaking, showing signs of rust or is simply old and unreliable. Ruud can help.
Ruud Water Heating is the industry leader for total water heating solutions. In fact, Ruud is the brand with extensive product offerings covering conventional tank-type water heaters, tankless water heaters, solar water heating systems, replacement parts and accessories for all categories – making us a one-stop solutions provider.
All Ruud water heaters meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product assembly, each phase in the manufacturing process is effectively overseen to ensure the highest quality in water heater manufacturing. Ruud products are frequently tested and certified by various government and third-party testing labs to ensure quality standards.
We have a hot water package for every taste and every budget.
Neu-Wave offers a selection of RUUD hot water tank units
Atmospheric Water Heaters
When people talk about atmospheric-vent heaters, or if you see them in a company spec sheet, it’s referring to the most common type of gas water heater out there — one that has a vent pipe that passes straight up through the roof.
Neu-Wave offers selection of atmospheric water heaters from RUUD with the standard capacity of 29 – 50 gallons.
- .58 – .62 EF
- More hot water at a low operating cost
- FHR: 50 to 90 gallons for natural gas
- Recovery: 30.3 to 50.5 gallons at a 90 degree rise, based on model
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- Rheem exclusive R-Tech (resistored) anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- All models certified up to 6,000 ft. above sea level
- Some models certified up to 10,200 ft. above sea level, check factory for listings
- Easy to light – no matches required
- EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Low lead compliant
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Standard replacement parts
World-Class Customer Support
We encourage you to talk to us and utilize our extensive expertise for best advice on which package to select from. We have many models and options within our “Good, Better, Best” range of products to choose from depending on your needs, preferences and budget.
Please call us 780- 257- HEAT (4328) to talk to one of our experts.