Ruud heating & cooling systems for your home
You are looking for the best you can buy in an air conditioner or furnace. A step up in design, technology and efficiency, saving you money as well as headaches. When purchasing a new air conditioning system, there are many factors to consider. To help you make your decision, we have answers to questions you may have:
Budget, Bronze, Silver and Gold Package Performance
We have a furnace package for every taste and every budget.
Neu-Wave offers a selection of RUUD furnaces and air conditioner units that fit under our Budget, Bronze, Silver and Gold selection.
We start with the base principle of quality and great service and evaluate all our products and services based on that principle. From there, we offer you a selection of models with different features and “good”, “better” “best” energy efficiency for additional savings.
Our ” Gold R96V Furnace” packages offer best energy efficiency of 96% or higher. Utilizing the modulating gas valve and variable speed motor, the 96V Series furnaces operate at peak optimized performance while consuming least amount of energy.
Ruud Ultra Series™ Communicating 2-Stage Variable Speed Multi Position Gas Furnaces
Gold U96V (UFQA) Features:
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses – insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2″ or 3″ PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
World-Class Customer Support
We encourage you to talk to us and utilize our extensive expertise for best advice on which package to select from. We have many models and options within our “Good, Better, Best” range of products to choose from depending on your needs, preferences and budget.
Please call us 780- 257- HEAT (4328) to talk to one of our experts.