Ruud heating & cooling systems for your home
You are looking for the best you can buy in an air conditioner or furnace. A step up in design, technology and efficiency, saving you money as well as headaches. When purchasing a new air conditioning system, there are many factors to consider. To help you make your decision, we have answers to questions you may have:
Budget, Bronze, Silver and Gold Package Performance
We have a furnace package for every taste and every budget.
Neu-Wave offers a selection of RUUD furnaces and air conditioner units that fit under our Budget, Bronze, Silver and Gold selection.
We start with the base principle of quality and great service and evaluate all our products and services based on that principle. From there, we offer you a selection of models with different features and “good”, “better” “best” energy efficiency for additional savings.
Our upgraded “Bronze R95 Furnace” packages offer higher energy efficiency than our Budget series ( 95% vs. Budget R92P 92%) offering a lower long term cost of operating the unit. The R95 series also offer the two stage gas valve and are equiped with PSC motor Good choice for colder climate with longer winter season where furnace will operate longer than average as you benefit from better energy rating and lower fuel consumption than our “R92 Budget Furnace packages.
Ruud Achiever® Series Multi Position Gas Furnace
Bronze R95P (RFNA) Features:
- 95% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability and primary is constructed of aluminized steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability
- Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower Self design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
World-Class Customer Support
We encourage you to talk to us and utilize our extensive expertise for best advice on which package to select from. We have many models and options within our “Good, Better, Best” range of products to choose from depending on your needs, preferences and budget.
Please call us 780- 257- HEAT (4328) to talk to one of our experts.